This is an image reduction app. Target has been since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS).Use the "share" of Android. Image reduction before uploading to Facebook, Twitter and any app or attached to an email.
Large photo is "long time to upload", "not be received". Try to reduce image using this app.
This app supports the following languages:Chinese (Traditional), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Paid Version:This is the ad-free paid version. Free version with ads is also available.
Image Reduce (Free version with ads)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koji27.android.imagereduce
Key Features:- Can be image reduced by selecting any target device (Image size after reduction). Settings for Smartphone, Featurephone, iPhone, etc, are provided by default. Can also add any new settings.
- Reduce the image uniformly (maintain the image's aspect ratio) so that both dimensions (width and height) of the image will be equal to or larger than the corresponding dimension of the target device (Image size after reduction). For example, "4000 x 3000" image to "1280 x 720" device = "1280 x 960".
- Reduced image will be saved to the internal storage. (Not automatically removed)
- Have image gallery feature at reduced images, to make any reduced image easier to reuse.
- Rotation information of the image, can choose whether to keep the original, or remove and rotate in the direction of the original. (Default is on)
- Will be able to reduce images to retain the date of the original shooting. (Default off)
- Can be maintained to reduce the image information (GPS) location information. (Default is off)
How to use:- If you want to attach from the gallery images1. Please run the app sharing feature of the image gallery.2. I selected this app because it is "Image reduce and share" in the Share menu.3. List of target terminal (reduced size) is displayed, select according to the destination.4. Reduction of the image is performed, the Share menu is displayed again. Now, please select the app you want to attach in practice.5. I can do it!
- If you want to upload / attach the image from the app1. Please run the attachment feature of the image with the email app.2. We will select the "Select image to reduce" in the Share menu.3. List of target terminal (reduced size) is displayed, select according to the destination.4. Share menu is displayed again, please select a gallery application that allows you to see the reduced image.5. I select the image you want to reduce the image in the gallery app.6. List of target terminal (reduced size) is displayed, select according to the destination, perform the reduction of the image.7. I can do it!
- If you want to reuse the image has already been reduced from the app1. Please run the attachment feature of the image with the email app.2. Sharing in the menu to select "Select from reduced image".3. A list of pre-reduced image is displayed, select the image you want to attach.4. I can do it!
Other:- If you have any requests, please contact me at email.- Reduced images default destination directory is "/mnt/sdcard/ReducedImage" etc. (Can be changed)- If the image reduction failed, create log file on reduced images destination directory. (/mnt/sdcard/ReducedImage/(datetime).log)- Please help me with translation!http://app.koji27.com/strings/?app=ir